Friday, May 1, 2009

Community Thai Massage Clinic

Some of you by now are aware of the "Community Thai Massage Clinic" that I am participating in with a few other local Thai practitioners. Last month we had our first one and it turned out even better than we could have expected. The turn out was amazing, we filled every spot except for one half hour opening. Thank you to everyone who helped get the word out and was able to participate. Our next one is coming up soon and I bet it will be even better than the first. Now that we are getting our rhythm I think it will go even smoother (even though I think the first one went pretty smooth).

Now I have not yet had the opportunity to go to Thailand, but I know that many of you have and have had the opportunity to receive Thai massage in a traditional Thai massage setting. We hope to recreate that experience by having several massages taking place in the same room. Last month I got my first real taste of that and I have to say that I absolutely loved it! The energy in the room was so positive and exuberant, something that I love to surround myself with. The clients were very receptive to receiving massage in this manner and seemed to be able to fully relax just as if they were in their own private treatment room. I think I have to give a big shout out to Angi Orton for having such a great idea, getting it set up, and thinking enough of me to include me.

Our next community Thai massage clinic will be held...
Monday, May 11th, 2009 from 10:00 - 3:00
at Yoga Potentials Studio
2oo NE 20th @ Everett
This is a sliding scale and rates are as follows...
30 min...$10-25
60 min...$20-55
90 min...$30-85
10% of all proceeds will be going to a Thai charity or a local charity.
To schedule an appointment call Erin at...
541-961-2805

No comments:

Post a Comment